Golfers mingle with non-golfers and families at ‘rustically elegant’ Stoney’s, located in Silvertip Resort Timbers Clubhouse. Patrons enjoy the timber frame décor, sports on six big screens, and wrap-around cobblestone patio with amazing fairway, pond and Mount Lady Macdonald views. From the same kitchen as upscale Rustica Steakhouse (one of Canmore’s top restaurants) comes reasonably priced Canadian and pub-style cuisine of uncommon quality and presentation. From the beautiful marble top bar comes signature drinks. Ask about their theme nights.
- Breakfast (Mon-Fri to 11 am; Sat-Sun to 2 pm): eggs Benedict, banana bread French toast with bourbon flambéed banana, omelet of the day, cowboy skillet, fruit salad with yogurt and housemade granola
- To Share: charcuterie platter for two, wings with five sauce choices, vegetable spring rolls with sweet chili dip, Tex Mex quesadillas, spicy crab dip, nachos, calamari, beef samosas, calamari, pork gyoza
- Sides: soup of the day, Caesar and seasonal salads, yam or French fries, onion rings
- Signature Sandwiches: fish tacos, BBQ cheese steak, open faced Reuben, mountain sirloin burger, vegetarian falafel burger, ciabatta club, Alberta beef dip, pulled pork grilled cheese
- To Fill: BBQ baby back ribs, clubhouse chicken or poblano prawn pizza, pasta of the day, jasmine rice bowl with stir fried vegetables and sesame prawns, chicken curry or ginger beef
- To Dine (after 5 pm): stuffed chicken supreme, seafood feature, wild mushroom ravioli, Kerala lamb shank, duck leg confit, mixed grill, Canada Prime grade steaks (tenderloin, filet mignon, prime rib chop, New York), optional surf (crab, lobster or prawns)
- House-Made Desserts: crème brûlée, strawberry martini, lemon tart, warm banana bread pudding