At this stylish and contemporary restaurant, executive chef Romano Linton and his skilled culinary team offer locally sourced fare and an innovative, flexibly priced 3-course table d’hôte menu. The dining room features a sophisticated (but not stuffy) décor with dark millwork, rich gold and cream textiles, imaginative lighting and booths with comfy leather seats. Enjoy a mountain view through large windows or from the patio. Casual fare is served in the lounge; during happy hour 4 pm to 6 pm daily, cocktails and wines by the glass are $5. The private function room is great for special events.
- Breakfast: hot oatmeal; blueberry and cinnamon French toast; vegetarian omelette; eggs Benedict; Habitat breakfast (two eggs any style, rösti potatoes, choice of meat, toast and preserves, and coffee or tea)
- Lunch: mussels and frits; Angus beef brisket burger; lamb burger with mint and tzatziki; fish and chips; pull pork sandwich; curry chicken fusilli; Capreseflatbread; steak and frits; chicken club with fried egg
- Lounge: sweet potato or truffle fries; bruschetta; burger sliders; grilled ham and cheese; Philly steak sandwich; cheese and antipasto board to share
- Choice to Start: lobster bisque; seafood Provençal; crab cake; beet and yellow tomato carpaccio; Caesar salad
- Choice of Main: grilled tofu or chicken with gluten-free pasta and wild mushrooms; truffled lobster and seafood mac ‘n cheese with Gruyere cheese; trout almondine with brown butter sauce; pork chop with purple pommes purée; braised bison short ribs with cinnamon chocolate; lamb duo (braised leg and roasted rack) with wild mushroom risotto; châteaubriand (Alberta beef tenderloin) orchef’s feature carved for two with fingerling potatoes
- Choice to Finish: passion fruit crème brûlée; appletart tatin; white chocolate Grand Marnier panna cotta